Join the I Hate Cooking Team
Are you interested in a work opportunity that fits around your families needs, while still being part of a fun, growing and supportive crew? Well, check out I HATE COOKING 🙂
We aren’t a franchise and we don’t employ people. All of our cooks choose their own schedules and choose their service areas. We are now rapidly expanding throughout Australia. If having flexible hours is important to you (particularly around children and school hours) and you are a good home cook who can follow a recipe, then please click on the button below and fill out the brief survey. This lets us know a bit about you, so we can get in touch to discuss our opportunities. We will get back to you as soon as possible! Please remember to include your name and email!
What working with us involves:
- Cooking for our customers over a 2-3 hour period to stock their fridges/freezers with a range of delicious meals.
- Supporting our NDIS customers with cooking services.
- The opportunity to deliver our Cook, Eat, Repeat cooking lessons to customers to develop greater independence.
- Making a difference in our customers’ lives and having a genuine impact.
What you need to succeed:
- A willingness to get stuck in and get the job done.
- A focus on customer service.
- Your own transport.
- We cook with a Thermomix, so it helps if you have one (though it’s not essential as our Cook, Eat, Repeat service does not need a Thermomix).
Find Out More
Once completed, we will be in touch with some further information.
Please check your spam for an email response TODAY.
I’m so lucky and proud to have a job that I still truly love.. thanks to my good friend for introducing me to this…. Bek Daley and crew, we always talk about what we give to our customers and what we receive from them but what this job has given to me….moving to a country town and being isolated it gave me freedom and independence and courage.
So lucky to work with such amazing, lovely people!
Aw Have I mentioned how much I love my job? Not because of the gifts but the gratitude
I left my very stressful job of 15 years last year. This opportunity has been so life changing for our family and my wellbeing.
I took a redundancy late year from my corporate slog. Always wanting more and no balance at all. I LOVE my career change to IH8 and won’t be looking back at all.